• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many air gunners are from upstate N.Y

Don't think I am considered upstate but I am in putnam County but I agree when I tell people and airgun to hunt and pest they laugh than I show them my .30 impact that is setup right now at 105fpe they understand. I also have a .25 impact and a .25 veteran that are almost 50fpe, and the backyard monster is my crown mk2 .22 thats at 17fpe. Man these are addictive.

I have some collection now took a lot of selling gear to get but I am happy have the gear I need for now, NV tripods, thermal monocular, yong heng, XISICO GX-E-CS3 portable compressor. Also the 4 pcps I have were bought from Ernest Rowe's personal collection. Also have a pp700 I got from a member here. Where are you from?
20210720_082754.1627418441.jpg
20210605_041211.1627418442.jpg
20210512_023020.1627418443.jpg

What do you consider upstate? Had a buddy in college who thought anything above the NYC suburbs was upstate. When I told him I lived in Lewis county he said "You meam Canada?". I have a small collection Taipan Vet, Kalibrgun crocket, Benjamin marauder all in .25. A Texan in .457. The a Taipan mutant, Beeman underlever, and artemis p15 all in .22. Your right most people in New York look at you cross eyed when you start talking airguns. Especially when you start talking hunting woodchucks, foxes and coyotes.... "With a BB gun?". Lol. 

I live in Washington county,, N.Y before i got the avenger, I did have on order 35. Hatsan Carnivore and that was 4 months
IMG_0006.1627424376.JPG

the only thing i did get was the pellets lol I had to have some thing to shoot. I'm not sorry i got the 25. avenger at all. it shoots mostly all pellets well and at this time where pellets are hard to come by.

I wish. I'm stuck on the end of Long Island. I can't wait for the kids to graduate so I can head your way. As a kid my Grandfather would tell me stories about growing up on a farm in Pitsford (Rochester). I loved going up there to see it ( before it was turned into a golf course). There are few places left to shoot down here. I actually downplay the power of my PCP and let people think they are glorified BB guns. My friends and I see them as the best kept secret in outdoor sports.

Nation, 

My club, although it is not upstate, is on Long Island. The clubs name is Eastern Suffolk Competitors Airgun Association (ESCAA) We hold a Field Target match every few weeks, we are starting to resurrect Air Rifle and Pistol silhouette. We will attempt a benchrest competition, 25 or 50 meters in the future. Dutchess County Pistol Association (DCPA) Has a Field Target match about every month. It is not far from Dutchess County Airport. All Rifles must be smaller than .22, and limited to 20 ft.lbs max. Some classes require 12 ft.lb guns. Pistol is limited to 20 ft.lbs. 

Anyone needs more information, give me a shout 

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Fieldtargettech.com