• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many air gunners are from N.Y.?

There's a few members that have opted in to our Member Map

1664807021491.png

It would be really helpful if everyone updated their profile to include a City with their location.

Simply scroll to the bottom of any page and click Account Details, then fill in your Location. Example:

1664807163137.png

Cheers
-Michael

Reactions: Ctkny
You are probably not asking about NYC but there are a few out in Long Island and maybe Staten Island, just don’t expect any from Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens or Manhattan to voluntarily admit that they own airguns. Being an airguner in NYC is like living in North Korea - people keep it quiet and take their hobby outside city limits.

-Marty

Reactions: L.Leon
I grew up in Nassau County. I left N.Y for good almost forty years ago. We used to shoot at a range in Suffork County in eastern Long Island. It has long since closed. I bet Nassau is a lot more crowded now.
Yeah the whole place sucks. Nassau and Suffolk has probably tripled in population since your departure. Most of them A-holes and immigrants. I was born here 57 years ago and I'm leaving next year for good. I have to wait for my stepson to graduate high school. You're lucky to have left when you did. This place has turned into a toilet since then.

Yeah the whole place sucks. Nassau and Suffolk has probably tripled in population since your departure. Most of them A-holes and immigrants. I was born here 57 years ago and I'm leaving next year for good. I have to wait for my stepson to graduate high school. You're lucky to have left when you did. This place has turned into a toilet since then.
Yep, I've heard others say the exact same thing. Best of luck to you In your future move.

Reactions: Mycapt65