How long does it take locktite to set up?

it has to be on the package... or so i thought. Been behind the IT help desk too long. Apparently ( I actually just called Permatex) they no longer put that information on the packaging, so apologies there. I was sent to an answering machine when I asked for the information. However, thread locker is not the solution you are looking for. Some good high pressure teflon tape would be a better solve and likely you have another oring to replace or dirt in the inlet valve and no need for anything on the threads

"Adam"it has to be on the package... or so i thought. Been behind the IT help desk too long. Apparently ( I actually just called Permatex) they no longer put that information on the packaging, so apologies there. I was sent to an answering machine when I asked for the information. However, thread locker is not the solution you are looking for. Some good high pressure teflon tape would be a better solve and likely you have another oring to replace or dirt in the inlet valve and no need for anything on the threads
You would think that the set up time would be the most important info to put on the box.

Thanks for the info I did swap out the O ring and a little purple low strength locktite did the trick I let it set up for about 20 hours filled it and no air loss since.

I tried regular teflon tape before i went putting threadlocker but it didn't seal, I asume that was my fait not the tapes.