• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

How long does it take Edgun West to ship ?

They are typically quick; ships out within 48hrs. Sure you have them the right email address for tracking?
I'm sure. I looked back through my records and he is consistent, sitting on the order for 3 days before shipping all 3 times I ordered over the years.
It's not the end of the world I just prefer faster. If two stores have what I want and one of them ships quicker I'm going with the quick one every time even if their price is a little higher. I don't usually need it that fast I just want it that fast. I realize I'm a little crazy but I'm spending the money so I make the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Every once and a while they mess up. I think it was back in May I ordered a few items, including their "bell target". They shipped everything in one batch on time, minus the bell target since that was backordered.

This wasn't long after they moved to their new website. When shipping my order they marked the order as "complete" even though the bell target had not been mailed. Two months later I sent Brian a reminder, and the bell target was mailed off the next day.