• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

How long does it take Edgun West to ship ?

I have an answer. 3 days, to print a label anyway. Surely it will ship today.

I'm a little high strung at times. It's easing up as I get older.
The opposite is true for me: Older I get the crankier I get.:cautious: A few years ago, they had a scope I wanted, but not in stock. I clicked on the "notify me" button. Day it became available, I placed my order. Less than 1 hour later, I got the "shipped" notification. Now, my experience differs than others @ AGN, so, sorry you're not getting the help you deserve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan25
Relax, remember RMAC is going on.
jk
What would that have to do with my order that I placed last weekend? If sellers were to do such nonsense they should put a notice on the website stating "I'll take your money now but I won't ship your order until I'm back from vacation on __ __ __ date."
Many small businesses these days only ship on a certain day, especially ones that are run out of the garage or spare bedroom. This one's address is a UPS Store so it's a one man operation.
Standards here in the USA keep sinking every year. By the time my grandchildren are grown even the robots will be lazy.
I miss the good old days when time was valuable, people took pride in their work and cared about their business image.

I placed a order last Thursday the 16th had a tracking number that afternoon it finally left the Anaheim facility today the 22nd I'm suppose to receive Saturday the 25th so much for a tracking number the same day.
so the 16th you get tracking then Anaheim place that seems like it left probably following week crazy how long it takes

so the 16th you get tracking then Anaheim place that seems like it left probably following week crazy how long it takes
Problem is Brian sits on the order for 3 days before any other delays. It's been consistent for me over the years. That's the only negative on his store.

Other than Edgun west, where is the next best place to order a leshiy 2? I tried to order a leshiy 2 today from Baker Airguns, but the person on the phone could not really answer any questions accurately, and I felt like they were trying to sell me a floor/display model or return, so I quickly moved on.

Last edited:
Other than Edgun west, where is the next best place to order a leshiy 2? I tried to order a leshiy 2 today from Baker Air, but the person on the phone could not really answer any questions accurately, and I felt like they were trying to sell me a floor/display model or return, so I quickly moved on.

If you are comfortable paying shipping from Spain, the spanish shop is very reliable, I find.

They also answer all my questions quite promptly and accurately via e-mail.

That said, there's often some significant price differences between EGW and the Spanish vendor.

I think there are also some other distributors in the States but I've never used them.

It would be "nice' if the dealers would put a note somewhere on their websites when you are ordering what days they actually ship. I have had items sitting and waiting for whatever delivery service is supposed to pick them up for days on end. e.g. If an item(s) is ordered on Monday but they are not picked up until Wednesday or Thursday, it would be nice to know that. But sitting there with a tracking number with the item still sitting in the warehouse is absolutely unacceptable. A little communication goes a long way.

Even one of the top vendors on this site does it wanted a utg pistol scope preordered said one month before in stock on their site 1 month went by Nadda from vendor go on site now another month delay month goes by nothing from vendor go on site 2 more weeks delay nothing from vendor after 2weeks go on site says don’t know when it’s available cancelled order got refunded right away but got the oohh is something wrong sorry to see you cancel. went on optics planet they had one ordered it got tacking number next day but it didn’t ship till 4 days after I got tracking number It was delivered 8 days after ordered ,within their stated time of 5-10 business days. Some smaller out in the sticks businesses don’t get daily or weekly delivery service the big shipping companies sometimes take their time when going long distances for few packages.