How is this Bull...

Sometimes things work out for the best in the end. Maybe you will get him a less expensive starter airgun instead and let him work his way up to a .25 Wildcat as he gets older. After all, a .25 Wildcat is an awful big responsibility for a 10 year old boy...that rifle will do a whole lot more damage than just put the neighbor kid's eye out. This gives you an opportunity to rethink this whole idea anyway.

Sometimes things work out for the best in the end. Maybe you will get him a less expensive starter airgun instead and let him work his way up to a .25 Wildcat as he gets older. After all, a .25 Wildcat is an awful big responsibility for a 10 year old boy...that rifle will do a whole lot more damage than just put the neighbor kid's eye out. This gives you an opportunity to rethink this whole idea anyway.

I see here your coming from but I have been taking my son's on many shooting hours at the range and many of hunting trips. He the youngest of boys in our family. He's been shooting a fx streamline .22 and its plenty accurate but the gun is long to walk around with and I and his brothers shoot .25 guns to bring down bigger game (ie. Hawaiian goats and pigs).

I know you ment well in saying its a big responsibility and the dangers of putting a neighborhood kids eye out but I really enforce gun safety and attend hunting classes with my sons. I don't want to be at work and hear on the news a child brought a gun to school only to find out it was one of mine, we as parents must still teach our children right from wrong.

Reactions: court215