How is everyone getting on with there delta wolfs

I have one but only my good friend has shot it so far, I have not had the time. He is very impressed with the accuracy of my gun. It is 25 caliber and he says it shoots my 29.0 grain slugs amazing. Not sure if all Delta Wolfs shoot the same so I can only speak for my gun as I have seen no other posts about the gun. 

He claims he can shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yards if the wind is very calm with 29 grain slugs. Of course that is a cherry pick of groups but he claims sub MOA at 100 yards is no false claim for sure. I'm sure he told me about pellets too but I don't recall because I really don't care about shooting pellets for myself.

Like I said, I have not shot it, but my friend who is a very good shooter and airgun guru says the gun is amazingly accurate. He has shared all the good and bad he sees on the gun and I am excited to shoot for myself when I get a chance to get out of the shop.

I have some of your 29.0 grain .25 slugs that i will try in my delta wolf when it shows up and see how they perform , i have in the past prefered to use heavier slugs though with my .25 Redwolf fitted with a helliboard.

I will be happy shooting 1inch to 1.5 inch at 100 yards but it will be nice to try and tune the gun to whatever suits each slug/pellet and get the very best out of it .

My friend, Russ Cronk for those that know him, says the 34.9 grain are a close second. He does prefer lighter ammo for shot count so it could be part of his bias towards lighter ammo. He is not a slug shooter but after seeing how well these shoot in my gun he says he has to now consider them. He has talked to some others that so far have not been able to achieve the same results as he has which is why I reference this is my gun which could be better than another. I don't know yet, this is the only report I have had on the gun and happens to be my personal gun. Because of the easy caliber change, dial in velocity, etc, I plan to use this gun for testing of slugs and barrels.