• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How I got into pistol shooting.

Because of photography,yep,I wanted to be able to hold my 35mm camera study so I could take a longer exposure shot.

I had already been shooting rifles for about 20 years and was a good shot.

When I starting shooting the pistol,a Daisy 717 I could not believe how bad I was,butt I keep on practicing and over time got better and better and shooting a pistol became fun rather than a chore....I started going to gun shows and buying powder burning pistols,love .45...I got so many,anyhow I had to go to the range to shot them....

A couple years ago I sold most of my powder burners and replaced them with pellet guns.I love to shot and I could shoot air guns in my backyard

Because my backyard shooting range is only 25 yards,I prefer pellet pistols plus they are harder to shoot thus more fun.

Yep,35mm camera and being to take good pictures is what got me shooting pistols.....which should tell you how long ago I started shooting pistols.Come to think of it photography and shooting have some common.techniques .

I'd always been a rifle man, springers in my blood. In 2017 I had shoulder surgery, meaning springers were out for a spell. Not wanting to spend £££s of a PCP and all the charging kit for potentially only a few weeks or month of recovery I instead ordered a CP1 pistol from Poland for £65. Hadn't grinned so much in ages! I wouldn't say I'm a brilliant shot - I'm not an ace Rifleman either - but it's great for a stress relieving plinking session.