Tuning How high can you adjust the AMP reg on FX guns?

Screenshot_20210610-183509.1623935960.png

Don't go over 170 bar. That is from fx usa. Some ppl will push it over 170 but can damage the reg. Why anyone wanna go that high beats me. 150 is where I set mine and is plenty of power..

"Why anyone wanna go that high beats me."

Because everyone is different.

Lol im not planning on pushing it to 170 bar, but maybe around 160 for my dreamline to get a little bit more speed out of slugs for straighter shooting.

Don't go over 170 bar. That is from fx usa. Some ppl will push it over 170 but can damage the reg. Why anyone wanna go that high beats me. 150 is where I set mine and is plenty of power..

"Why anyone wanna go that high beats me."

Because everyone is different.

Lol im not planning on pushing it to 170 bar, but maybe around 160 for my dreamline to get a little bit more speed out of slugs for straighter shooting.

Seems FX has said to 170 is OK in at least one email. Maybe 160 is stated elsewhere. 150 as plenty? Probably for some. Probably not for others.

I see most people recommend WIKA 28mm

The digital gauges for airguns have not been out long and most are very expensive verses the dial gauges. 

It will be a while before you can see a trend of are they really more accurate and durable. Personally I don't want to lay down that much change to be the lab rat... YMMV

now with that said. dial gauges read most accurate near the middle of the given range. a 250 bar gauge reads most accurate at somewhere around 100 to 175. 

couple problems we have in air guns is were are using small gauges at or near their max (for bottle pressure fills especially) and with tiny graduations so we are guessing at what is really being indicated. 

If digital gauges prove out to be both accurate AND reliable in our usages it will be a great thing for air guns