how does this look to you?

new guy here and new to airguns, picked up a FX dreamline tact a couple of weeks ago in 25 cal, with a bottle setup. 

the rig is pretty accurate definitely shoots better than me, 600mm barrel, shooting 33.99 diabolos , 150 bar on the regulator

gun came set up this way from the dealer and shoots well

I added a kahles 1-6x on a larue detachable mount

my question is what do you think the best zero would be for hunting, gray squirrels 

right now the gun is shooting 800-810 fps I have it zeroed for 28 yards. 

now close up it shoots low, 2" at 10 yrds, 1" low at 15, 

then it levels out and is close at 20-28 yards, at 35 yrds it is 1/2" high, 40 yards 3/4" high and 50yards is 3/4" high

all 4 shot groups at those ranges and they are close

I can only shoot to 50 in my back yard, pellet seems to be rising all the way to 50, so it seems that all hunting ranges I would

be holding under , not using any hatch marks on the scope at all. did miss two out of state saturday shot right under them

heads at 10-15 yards, connected ok on shots 25-35 yrds,

any advice would be appreciated

Hard to tell without knowing at what range you want to hunt them. With airgun hunting, it's a game of stalking or waiting the game out until they are in the range you are comfortable at. Here, in the early part of the season when most of the leaves are still on trees, your shots are going to be likely within 20 yards so that's where I set my zero to and do a spot check a closer and further distances. Later on when the leaves go, can stretch that out a bit and so I will adjust my zero accordingly. 

Still, popping paper at 50 yards is different from hitting a critter at that range so if the shot doesnt present itself at the range I'm comfortable with, I wait, stalk or simply dont take the shot. 

Do what makes since to you and what you can remember where the gun will shoot. That's probably the most important part. Is that scope second focal point or first?

Personally I use first focal plane scopes. I dial my scopes to the pellets second zero usually around 40yrds depending on the pellet. Then I know its zero near 20 yards and anything in between I know where it shoots. 

Heck if you wanted to get sporty you could side mount a laser or red dot for close range. Or practice point shooting with your gun at close range.

There are some pellet trajectory apps like chair gun or strelok pro (my favorite) that can tell you for the most part how the pellet you're shooting is going to fly if you wanted

20201228_055010.1609163445.jpg

Theres tons of options, hopefully you find the one that suits you!

Don't forget to include the "look angle" into the equation. Seems half the time I'm pointing up at a super steep angle when a squirrel is high up in a tree. 

For example with my PCP at 20Y, using a 30Y zero, and 0 degree look angle, I'm at .5 mil holdover or dialing that same amount BUT!!! at 45 degree angle I'm only using .1 mil holdover, or same amount if dialed. A lot of that has to do with what my scope height is above the barrel, so if the scope is lower there is less compensation needed. That's why when we use irons we don't need to compensate much when aiming at stuff at higher angles, if at all, as long as we're within point blank distances.