• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX How does the FX Panthera/Dynamic plenum work ?

Jez

May 6, 2023
Uk
As the above question, I know the plenum is placed around the barrel for efficiency but is there a cutaway drawing to show layout, I can't figure out how it works with just one regulator, that is is presuming that the plenum is pre-charged from the bottle then released through the transfer port. There is a bit going on so is there someone who can explain the mechanics. Many thank and hope this does not appear a stupid question 😳

following with great interest
Thanks Squirrel was getting a bit "Billy no mates" and begining to think it was a daft question but think the there is definitely a bit of a lack of understanding how this system works, though there would have been a cutaway drawing of how it is layed out. Other than taking my rifle to bits which I am not going to do. I have learnt that the barrel system, the liner "carrier" is 14mm od and appears to be based / the same as existing dreamline/ impact configuration but a different breach attachment but same thread ?