• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How does blocking new members from participating help Airgun Nation?

What is the benefit to Airgun Nation community when we block new members from the classified ads and PMs?

I just do not understand the rules help the memberts? Sellers lose buyers, buyers lose out on the oportunity obtain a desired airgun. Who wins? No one should dread being asked a question. Discussion and understanding is a good thing?

Funny people join to be part of the a community, and the first thing Airgun Nation does is limit their participation, odd no?

Another new guy.

What is the benefit to Airgun Nation community when we block new members from the classified ads and PMs?

I just do not understand the rules help the memberts? Sellers lose buyers, buyers lose out on the oportunity obtain a desired airgun. Who wins? No one should dread being asked a question. Discussion and understanding is a good thing?

Funny people join to be part of the a community, and the first thing Airgun Nation does is limit their participation, odd no?

Another new guy.

Another new guy.

1000005427.jpg

Another new guy.
No one loses - their just on temporary hold

Lots of negative comments but no one expained a benefit? It is unfortunate that so many people react negatively but no can answer a simple question.

What is the benefit?

I am old enough to respect different opinions but I questions all lose lose situation. I placed my first ad today to see if it worked .

Be happy!

Lots of negative comments but no one expained a benefit? It is unfortunate that so many people react negatively but no can answer a simple question.

What is the benefit?

I am old enough to respect different opinions but I questions all lose lose situation. I placed my first ad today to see if it worked .

Be happy!
*sigh*
Some people's children.

What is the benefit?

Be happy!
They answered quite well - it helps keep scammers out

What is the benefit?

Be happy!
I answered your question and I’ll do it again just in case you are the type that only absorbs things that align with your way of thinking. By participating, we get to know a person. It could all be a lie or fake but at least it gives members something to go off of before they start taking chances. We got to know you rather quickly because you participated.

What is the benefit?

Be happy!
Clearly you choose not to listen.

Reactions: houston

What is the benefit?

Be happy!

You set the negative stage from the get-go, Bud; so why is it unfortunate so many people reacted negatively? We all thought that's what you wanted!:ROFLMAO:

Now you try to ignore all the answers to your questions? That doesn't work for us. So it probably won't work out that well for you, either.

I personally wish moderators would lock all threads immediately that reference topics like this. I mentioned this in a similar thread a while back, I'll say it again, READ THE FREAKING RULES BEFORE YOU JOIN. If you don't like the rules, don't join. Seems incredible simply to me. If you did read the rules and one of your first ten posts references changing the rules to suit your needs, revoke the membership.
I consider it a slap in the face to the entire membership when this topic continually comes up from (some) "new members." Kinda like saying, "Hey, I'm new here and you're doing this all wrong, let me tell you how it should be done."

What is the benefit?

Be happy!
See post #9

Your understanding of the rules does not detract from the legitimacy of them.
We see this all the time, new member butt hurt because they cannot play in the classified sand box.
The people who stick around are here for the much larger benefits sharing our information with each other, sometimes accomplishments, hunting stories etc. The largest benefit we get from this site is not the classifieds.
One unintended benefit of the rule about using the classifieds is we know who is here to be a member of the community and who is here for themselves.

Another new guy.
Not sure if you're aware of it, but you have a perfume named after you-Blocked, because you are

• Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE
Seems like he's gonna keep asking until he gets the answer he wants to hear.
Limiting access to new member protects others from crooks because the crooks aren't willing to invest the time into meaningful posts that let other members get to know you. I don't deal with anyone who has less than 100 engaging posts and then check all their info.

Ya know, I'm feeling generous today. I think I will invite the next person I see into my home and not worry about learning anything about them because the world is such a safe place that no one needs to be vetted before you allow them in to your life. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will only steal some of my financial information and hopefully not knock up my wife while I'm making them a sandwich.