• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do you store your FT targets

Thelma Lu was Barney’s girlfriend. I was just wishing Scott and his wife a Merry Christmas. Not sure how he has the two of you driving off a cliff. That’s why I am glad you are in charge.
You have a deeper knowledge of the Andy Griffith show than I am comfortable with. And I am blessed to have a wife at home and a wife at the range that are both willing to be in charge and tell me how wrong I am about everything.

Jeff,
I dont get up here a lot but when I do I like to share useless information with you....and Scott. He loves it.

Seriously, I had wondered how we might organize better, but I think it will be hard unless we had more space.

When we were down at Yegya? I know I spelled it wrong...we had a storage container, a shipping container that locked, with shelves on either side. All the targets faced inward and were placed side by side.
It made grabbing the correct targets for match set up very fast and easy. Being visible was the key.
Ask old man Ron, he will tell you...but it will take him 2 hours to do so.
If we had more space, I would gladly help make some shelving. Heck, even something on wheels to move about the shed might work.
Cheers!!!
Pablo