• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do you spend your time airgunning?

How do you spend your time airgunning? Pick 2

• Total voters
#1 yard and garden pest control and cat food collection
#2 paper punching, to test accuracy and then for fun
#3 plinking, when there are no pests and tried of paper, cause it is fun,,, my stress relieving drug
,,,,,,,,,, love those faux little orange cheese balls for plinking fun,,, the left overs disappear overnight

I voted target and hunting but there are times once my rifle is on the money I’ll put a whole bunch of 12 ga hulls on the target frames and blast away. Sometimes I’ll even use 9mm and .45ACP range pickup brass as well. Also have a squirrel string reset target that I’ll tinker with too.
If I was able to pick three, plinking would be included.

Paper punching. It’s therapy. The concentration required and skill development are in turn escape and reward. Boring for others, nonetheless my thing.

Plinking is fun for me only for the first minute. Our property is visited by wide variety of critters big and small, none considered pests.

Waiting for my rifles to come in. However I expect to plink at HFT type targets. I'm hooked on HFT after my first match, though I'm competing with myself. I'll also be shooting 50-100 yard paper. I will also be doing some varmit/pesting from time to time once my skills improve. Realistically all 4 categories apply to me.

Plinking-35%
Field target/competitive 35%
Paper punching 25%
Pesting 5%