How do you organize/store your pellets?

My range, however is just out my back door. 
1f609.svg

I also find a pellet that works in a specific gun and tune. Once that is done I shoot absolutely no other in that gun.

X2

My rifle loves H&N FTTs, both the plain and the copper coated. My range is out the Kitchen window. Nailed 2 crows and 4 squirrels this week. Purchased an H&N trial pack and shot all the pellets in it till I found that FTTs grouped consistently the best. Store them in one of those two drawer plastic jobs you can get at Wally World. Tools and such in the top drawer and pellets in the bottom. Keep about 2K on hand (never know when the zombies will come).

My range, however is just out my back door. 
1f609.svg

I also find a pellet that works in a specific gun and tune. Once that is done I shoot absolutely no other in that gun.

X2

My rifle loves H&N FTTs, both the plain and the copper coated. My range is out the Kitchen window. Nailed 2 crows and 4 squirrels this week. Purchased an H&N trial pack and shot all the pellets in it till I found that FTTs grouped consistently the best. Store them in one of those two drawer plastic jobs you can get at Wally World. Tools and such in the top drawer and pellets in the bottom. Keep about 2K on hand (never know when the zombies will come).

After Nov.6th election 😱we should have plenty of zombies 😂😂

I only shoot one type/brand of pellet at a time so my last order of 3 cases of boxed Crosman Premiers were simply stacked on top of my computer desk hutch. For use I dumped half of a box of CPLs into a pellet pouch that hangs around my neck and the box with remaining pellets go into the bottom of my gun case. As received June 2015..........

Remaining CPLs as of Jan 2018..........

The old worn out Beeman pellet pouch with large shoe lacer for a neck strap............

Square box of CPLs in my gun case with pellet pouch..........

I'm currently testing the 8.4 grain Air Arms domes from the 500 count tins with my .177 HW95 and they may be my "go to" pellet so one tin gets dumped into my pellet pouch and the rest stay stacked on the computer desk since they don't take up much room.........

Anywhoo......not much "pellet storage space" needed for my airgunning.