How do you like your Nova Liberty?

We had 33 tornados, 52 hail storms and 7" of rain in my corner of the state two nights ago. So after it dried out a bit today, I finally had a chance to fill to 300 bar and shoot a mag of Premier Ultra Mag domes . I mounted a vintage USA made 4X Weaver on her, took 3 sighting shots and proceeded to hit within 1/4" of everything I aimed at out to 25 yds and within 3/4" at 50 yds. Not too bad with a fixed parallax in the Weaver. As far as Miss Liberty....she's a keeper. I'll definitely move the 2nd stage screw to the rear position, but other than that, it will be good to go for squirrel and starlings.

These airguns offer a lot of features for the money. Available for under $250 you can get side lever cocking and externally adjustable low and high power settings. There is a 80 to 90 or so difference in fps from low to high setting.. These guns are regulated and from the box they deliver about 28 to 29 ft lbs of energy and 50 to 60 shots. I have two workable ones and one parts gun. I suggest not modifying the gun initially but get familiar with it. If you want to increase the power it is easy to do and there are several videos on utube to show you how. The gun groups well but I have had issues which POI shift due to changing pressure and regulator creep. For the money I don't know of a better gun for the price. The downside is that getting parts for these guns has been difficult but parts guns are available at a discounted price. Chet

Are you saying that you are able to find used Liberty PCPs on the public market or that ATI sells returned guns for parts?

ATI sells their customer returns, on both the Liberty and the Freedom. You do have to call and see if they have any stock. It is not advertised anywhere on their site. They sell for around $110 shipped. 

The guns will typically be short some or all of the accessories, and can have leaks or other issues. A great value for a DIYer. 

FuzzyGrub,

Thanks for the info, I called ATI and was told they do not have any parts guns for sale at this time but I could check back from time to time. They also told me that they do have liberties in stock even though the website states out of stock, If anyone is looking for a new gun give them a call and do not forget to mention the hard air 20 for 20% off.

Thank you.

Jim