• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do you like my crown now?

Both my Crowns with 700 cc bottles and 600mm 25 cal barrels
Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.24.03 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.23.23 AM.jpg

I bet your wife never asks "does this outfit make my butt look big?"
If my wife of almost 33 years asks for my opinion, it's because she wants to know what I honestly think. Anyone that asks for my opinion is going to get an honest answer which is much more beneficial than a lie. I know, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it but if you're not ready for differing opinions you shouldn't ask the question. It's one thing to walk up to someone and say I don't like your whatever, but it's not a bad thing if one adult asks another adult for their opinion and you answer honestly. If you walked up to me and asked what I thought of your jacket, would you rather I said "no comment" or should I say I like it even if I don't? The problem today is everyone is told to keep their differing opinions to themselves because you might offend someone.

I kind of think it was a shame to use spray paint on a precision rifle regardless of the application method because spray paint doesn't hold up to even dirty hands. The finish is full of bubbles and thick chunky areas and is probably going to fail and fall off quickly. If I was commenting on a kids post I would say good job buddy, but we're all adults here and the OP asked what we think right?

If my wife of almost 33 years asks for my opinion, it's because she wants to know what I honestly think. Anyone that asks for my opinion is going to get an honest answer which is much more beneficial than a lie. I know, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it but if you're not ready for differing opinions you shouldn't ask the question. It's one thing to walk up to someone and say I don't like your whatever, but it's not a bad thing if one adult asks another adult for their opinion and you answer honestly. If you walked up to me and asked what I thought of your jacket, would you rather I said "no comment" or should I say I like it even if I don't? The problem today is everyone is told to keep their differing opinions to themselves because you might offend someone.

I kind of think it was a shame to use spray paint on a precision rifle regardless of the application method because spray paint doesn't hold up to even dirty hands. The finish is full of bubbles and thick chunky areas and is probably going to fail and fall off quickly. If I was commenting on a kids post I would say good job buddy, but we're all adults here and the OP asked what we think right?
👍 it was just a little joke on my part... sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eric H.