• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do you like my crown now?

It’s an art not a science. Some turn out good, some not so good. You get what you get. How do you like this one?
Either way, the aluminum bottle was too shiny and reflective, and needed some concealment. And the for end was getting scratched up. So i figured I would give it a go.
I think the picture didn't upload?

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Picture failed to upload.

CD5E6C59-CAC7-43C6-9C13-1ECE246096D0.jpeg

It’s an art not a science. Some turn out good, some not so good. You get what you get. How do you like this one?
Either way, the aluminum bottle was too shiny and reflective, and needed some concealment. And the for end was getting scratched up. So i figured I would give it a go.
I'm finally getting your subject!
You got a new finish, and your looking for feedback! Duh I originaly thought you were asking how people were liking their Crown's.
Lol
Very nice BTW.
👍

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Still looks shiny, but not bad. Maybe hit it with some matte smoke spray to bring the brightness and glare down? IDK just an idea. Not bad overall. Personally, I am a big fan of the finish on the synthetic stocks. Matte, tiny bit of metalic in there. Super pleasant to the hands/cheek. I typically use walnut on mine for a little added weight/stability.
1589301958_249580755ebad2c67bff37.95570582.jpg

Well for me, this looks like it was dipped in melted crayons and looks terrible. You asked what we thought so I am simply stating my opinion truthfully and not trying to start an argument.
Fair enough. I assume you wont be dipping yours. I like the looks myself but I understand if you don’t.