How do you like em? Squeaky clean or just a bit of gray?

HMMM never imagined that one...

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ask for extra ketchup and NAPKINS at the drive through window as they hand you your bags to add extras in front if you.

Ask you how many you say as many as they can spare you are heavy ketchup and NAPKINS user. (Just short of them actually charging you extra for it)

They wipe pretty good first 2 dry crumpled then followed by real almost dripping wet (from the sink tap! Spit is too slippery!) then followed by 2 to 3 more dry ones. Stick one in the crack after that just in case.

I go for super clean like a mirror finish. I find with the smooth FX liners that it only takes a few shots to season them again. I also like doing this for a reference point. I also find that lubing slugs is the best way to go right after cleaning. I also follow up periodically with a brushless BoreSnake to extend the cleaning routine. It's a little different routine though with the non FX barrels I have that do better with just a brushless BoreSnake ran through them periodically. 

When cleaning your barrel, do you go for a squeaky clean or do you stop we its almost clean? I remember that the folks at Straight Shooters used to advise not to get them super clean but instead to stop when you get a light gray patch. How do you do it?

I have never cleaned my airgun barrels. Figure I'd do it if accuracy and/or velocity became affected. One gun has well over 12,000 rounds with no cleaning, and the others are all well over 6,000 rounds each.

My firearms are a different story.....

HMMM never imagined that one...

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ask for extra ketchup and NAPKINS at the drive through window as they hand you your bags to add extras in front if you.

Ask you how many you say as many as they can spare you are heavy ketchup and NAPKINS user. (Just short of them actually charging you extra for it)

They wipe pretty good first 2 dry crumpled then followed by real almost dripping wet (from the sink tap! Spit is too slippery!) then followed by 2 to 3 more dry ones. Stick one in the crack after that just in case.

In the old days you found a basket of corn cobs and a bucket of lime in the outhouse. True