How do you know if you purchased a recall FX Impact M3 .22 800mm barrel?

Just purchased one last week, I called the seller and they didn’t know anything about the recall. Seller claimed that the 800mm are recently received. I’m hoping a got a good version. Anyone here that purchased one of the recall, how did you find out it was bad and how did you deal with it? My seller said to contact FX. Please let me know your experience with your .22 800mm. Thank you.

Just purchased one last week, I called the seller and they didn’t know anything about the recall. Seller claimed that the 800mm are recently received. I’m hoping a got a good version. Anyone here that purchased one of the recall, how did you find out it was bad and how did you deal with it? My seller said to contact FX. Please let me know your experience with your .22 800mm. Thank you.
There's no recall on the 800mm tensioned barrels. Lot's shipping to the market and more coming in bi-weekly. You're good. Enjoy!

FX-USA,
Thank you so much for participating in our forum. It is something special to have the opportunity for direct to manufacturer communications.

I noticed that my 800 Superior heavy is a 1:18 twist, while my 700 Superior heavy is a 1:16 twist. In one of the recent videos from South Africa the gentleman is shooting an 800mm barrel and states it is a 1:16.

Can you please confirm the correct twist rates for 800mm barrels (or others if they exist) and the projectiles most likely to be successful?

My goal, as with many others, is to achieve subsonic rimfire accuracy at 50 and 100 yards. Trying desperately to be competitive at rimfire benchrest matches with an air rifle to let them see what is possible today and get more folks involved and converted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 450BM
Do not worry, you just need to take the FX rifle you have, sell them all and buy an Airgun Technology on all calibers.... Problem fixed !!!

No configuration problems, accuracy with pellets and slugs, and extra time for all other secondary priorities !!!
And while you are at it, sell that TV that gets all those channels. You only need one channel after all. Think of all the extra time you’ll have for other secondary priorities !!!
😂

Just kidding Emu. I couldn’t resist.

LOL...

/thread

But while we're at it, where do I register for the FX Frequent Fliers program to get my free pellets & scope?
Just keep mentioning how you’d like to be a tester to test their equipment in harsh environments like post after post and you’ll get free stuff, lol. Isn’t San Jose jungle like?