• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How Do You Guys Keep Your Wife From Seeing All The Packages Arriving

i remember some years back she complained about my air rifle hobby/addiction once.. 20 years ago.. my simple reply... i could be going to the bar after work with my coworkers blowing money on booze and chasing tail like they do... she's never said a word about it since... been married 30 almost 31 years and she shares the hobby/addiction with me..

Well one thing I did was gave instructions to only deliver to the side door. She never went to the one side of the house, and it was to the lower level of the house which for me was perfect cause it was right near were my gun room was located. So, I would run home after work grab the box take it in and then take the box and throw it away in the trash. Had to cut it up of course so it wouldn't stick out of the trash, but she never seen the trash because I always took it out.

This is funny as hell!!! I always thought that I was the only one needing a way to justify my very existence as a MAN on this planet to my wife. That's kind of what I feel like when she asks what's in the box? I haven't read many of the posts in this thread, but I will get around to it. It's a lot funnier than flipping through an entire "The Far Side" calender.
grungy

Last edited by a moderator: