• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How Do You Guys Keep Your Wife From Seeing All The Packages Arriving

You need to find a wife who allows you to buy all your airgun/toys. If she doesn't she ain't the one. My wife didn't care when I bought my $1300 compressor, $500 tank, $2000 impact, $200 worth of ammo, $500 scope, and thousands into my other hobbies like rc cars, helicopter, etc. She even help me pay for most of them.
Exactly! I have 3 hpi baja 5t’s a losi 5ive b and a losi 5ive t. I don’t even want to tally up the money I have spent on the 1/5 scale gas stuff. She does enjoy putting the stickers on the body’s after i paint them!

Ha ha! Wifey knows of all my pcp guns. Heck, one of them she pushed me out the door to go drive to Oregon to go buy it, and even booked me hotel rooms so I could go on this road trip and enjoy myself.

Only gun purchase I ever kept from her was a Savage 110 BA, in 338 LM. It was such a high dollar purchase at the time, I didn’t think she’d understand the want and the need, lol. Now looking back, she probably would’ve approved cause she approves of these pcp rifles that cost just as much- DOH!!

So long as I pay it back into the general fund, of course.....
Your clearly on her nerves and wants you gone🤣🤣

DITTO, get her involved in YOUR hobby and there won't be a issue.
I got my wife involved, bought her a few pistols and rifles. It started in my basement. After first time I had to fix 4 holes in the wall. That was her first and last time. She now uses the Diana Chaser to scare birds no pellets just noise. Good luck. Crow

I wouldn't mind fixing holes, replacing glass, etc. — if I could just get her interested in airgunning....! 😊

Matthias
My wife and kids are all excellent shots. My dad served in the Marine Corps and taught me at a young age how to shoot. I have passed that skill to all my family and now my grandkids. My wife has started shooting air rifles with me.😁. Our last club match , her first match ever,she shot my RAW sub20ftlb. 177 and placed 3rd.out of 8 shooters at 25 yards. I was beaming...I shoot a RAW HM1000X .22 for 50+. She now wanted a rifle to shoot 50+ yards.SO....I bought her one...and the money wasn't a issue with her being involved wanting a great air rifle.What did I get her??? The Alpha wolf in .22...but I'm sure she will let me shoot it.😆We are financially blessed to be able to afford such a toy but we are celebrating our 42 wedding anniversary and she is more than worth it and since I have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on my hobbies she was no part of...it was a easy buy.

Last edited:
Listen I work hard for my money so I spend it when I wanna spend it. There’s definitely times that we argue about my “gun fetish”, but im a recovering addict and I need hobbies and other things that are positive to keep me on the right path so if I am buying guns and parts and my bills are paid and my kids are well taking care of then BACK THE HELL OFF. I love my wife to death and don’t question all the Amazon packages every day so neither should she.

Reactions: Richieg