How Do You Guys Keep Your Wife From Seeing All The Packages Arriving

I'm not sure what's more exciting, receiving new toys and tools or keeping the wife from seeing them arrive. Avoiding money discussions seem to keep the peace. When was the last time your wife told you the cost at the hair dresser, to me that a complete loss but makes her happy so I don't want to know. And that's a monthly donation!

I'm not sure what's more exciting, receiving new toys and tools or keeping the wife from seeing them arrive. Avoiding money discussions seem to keep the peace. When was the last time your wife told you the cost at the hair dresser, to me that a complete loss but makes her happy so I don't want to know. And that's a monthly donation!

It could be worse. You could have one that doesn't go to the hair dresser.

My wife would agree that the money for the hair is not justified. Has always done her own hair, would rather spend the funds on guns and ammo, and other more important tangible fun. I just recently got her to have it done by another. Not because she needed to, just to help with her confidence and we’re at a point where we can afford both. Awesome woman 

Reactions: cavedweller
It's not like you are throwing your money away. If you buy quality airguns, you will get a good portion of your money back when selling. What's it cost to play golf? Some places $150 for 18 holes. So you buy a $2000 air rifle, use it for a year or two or more then sell it for $1500. That's 3 rounds of golf. Plus your $1500 set of golf clubs lose their value as fast as dropping a stone down a mine shaft. I'd say this is a pretty economical hobby. Plus, I'm getting old-tick tock tick tock. P.S. how much does it cost to go to the hairdresser?

Brown Santa.jpg.png