• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do you explain this…???

Not sure if you are able to slow this video down to see what the pellet actually does, but it blew my mind!
Rifle was an Air Arms S510 in .177, pellet is a JSB Exact 8.44gr doing about 813fps, zeroed at 35yards, usually a DEADLY combination, I’ve literally taken hundereds of rabbits with this set up, and never seen anything like that before 😳😳😳
I have no explanation…

Reactions: Contndr35BB
Not sure if you are able to slow this video down to see what the pellet actually does, but it blew my mind!
Rifle was an Air Arms S510 in .177, pellet is a JSB Exact 8.44gr doing about 813fps, zeroed at 35yards, usually a DEADLY combination, I’ve literally taken hundereds of rabbits with this set up, and never seen anything like that before 😳😳😳
I have no explanation…

Sorry mate .... you just missed !! No , seriously It looks like as said earlier , clipped or deflected .

Don't forget the universally, scientifically proven fact that sh*t happens!
Sadly I live that daily. Todays example, I've got every o-ring necessary for Mavericks .22 and .25, large quantities of them, not that I really need hundreds but it's cheap. Today I tried to find my .22 breech o-rings...yeah about them, not happening. They must have fallen into a riff somewhere.

I have no explanation…

that made a serious left hook

1711364191458.png

And that is why the rabbit got another chance in life.