• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

How do you explain ... - Ted Bier?

Someone will have to keep an eye on his targets to see if there is some charring around the edges to maybe even small burn circles close to the bulls-eye. If there is a small burn mark around the bulls eye or around the edges of the target we will have our answer. I dont think during the day you will see any flame, if I remember correctly, methane burns cleanly enough that the only way to see is if he "fires" the gun at night or if you are down range and slightly off to one side and get a light toasting with each shot.

Man pretty soon I think we will have to start wearing tinfoil pirate hats.

Well, that cat's out of the bag now, boys. Photographic proof that Ted has evolved beyond other humans - the first true X-Man to be positively identified. Here you can see him using his up-to-now unknown power of mind control over pellets to run roughshod over the rest of the field on the AFT course at EBR.
3425a77967cb36b5f1fe6feb89358b60.jpg

Apparently Ted also has collected his first acolyte in the person of Matt Dubber who is now expected to spread the Cult of Tedness to South Africa. For my part I will continue to practice my barrel-cleaning and gun polishing skills in hopes of earning a place in the coming air gun regime.

Some people would say Ted is just plain lucky...but I feel like the harder you work, the luckier you get! So when we consider that Ted worked his ever loving ass off practicing for his chosen event, if there was any luck involved he sure as hell earned it. Personally I like Ted's dedication and perseverance. I would bet my money on him even if he never won a race because I happen to just like him. Few have given of themselves to this sport as much as him. GO KICK SOME ASS TED! :)
All the best, Chuck

Ted just uploaded a new video, but, it's about his upcoming spear fishing series. States he will do some air rifle videos along the way, but spear fishing will upload every Wednesday. New type of project for him.

Sounds like he's taking a bit of a break from the hard-core air gunning stuff on the "Ted's Holdover" channel, and keeping the vlog for air gun stuff.

Be a good change for a bit!