• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do I post air rifles for sell?

10 personal post? I really dont have that much to say. I can comment all day long but that's about it. I dont understand why that's a rule to sell my PCPs. I just want to sell these air rifles so I can buy another 1. I don't shoot these 2 very much. I want to purchase the LCS in 30cal. Will someone please be willing to post them for me? I'll take care of the buyers. I just need help posting. 

It's a deterrent to keep out scammers and to build some credibility. I've been buying and selling on Airgun forums for 20 years and I have seen things go wrong, and have been lied to multiple times. For years I pretty much got to the point of only buying from legitimate airgun businesses. . Much easier to buy from someone who has at least taken time to build some credibility. 

Reactions: Alpo007
I'm new to this page. I posted a Turkey hunt I did last year and have commented on about another dozen post. I have 2 air rifles I want to sell but this site won't allow me. What do I need to do? Help would be appreciated. Thank you

Honestly, it's spelled out pretty clearly in the first sentence of the classified rules....which you read, right? :)

"In order to create a new ad in the Classifieds forum you must have a minimum of 10 (ten) quality posts or replies. If you come across someone posting gibberish just to make this quota, please “Flag” it for moderation."

I fail to see why Bigfish can not post a classified he has 27 posts, as of this moment in time

I'm with you. Can someone pleae show me where it says you must create 10 posts?

I'm new to this page. I posted a Turkey hunt I did last year and have commented on about another dozen post. I have 2 air rifles I want to sell but this site won't allow me. What do I need to do? Help would be appreciated. Thank you

You've already met the minimum criteria for using the Classified section. If you are still having trouble creating a new ad please send complete details to @michael