How do .22 impact owner able to get 90ft lb plus?

I see youtubers are able to get 90ft lb from a .22 impact. I can't even get my .25 impact close. Whats going on. Max i am getting is 80ft lb and no higher. I even installed the slug power kit, huma dual transfer port, huma high pressure reg, power block, 72cc pp, hammer wheel on max, valve past 4 lines, 165 bar on 2nd reg. And maxing out 80 ft lb. So its hard to believe they can squeeze 90 ft lb from a smaller bore gun.

I see youtubers are able to get 90ft lb from a .22 impact. I can't even get my .25 impact close. Whats going on. Max i am getting is 80ft lb and no higher. I even installed the slug power kit, huma dual transfer port, huma high pressure reg, power block, 72cc pp, hammer wheel on max, valve past 4 lines, 165 bar on 2nd reg. And maxing out 80 ft lb. So its hard to believe they can squeeze 90 ft lb from a smaller bore gun.
A 40 gr. projectile going 1010 fps makes 90 fpe. That seems like it shouldnt be to hard to get in an impact m3.

800mm barrel, 180 bar reg and heavy/15 gram hammer weight (vs 7 gram stock), power block and slug TP and probe. but the South African guys said many times they are limited to .22 cal. small bore is the limitation and just not worth it. At that configuration the gun is very violent, loud and low shot count, recoil management is very important to get any consistency out of it.

I tried it, been there, done that and going back to .25 cal. I only punch paper so all I care for is accuracy and high BC.