• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How cool is This ??

JoeWayneRhea

Apr 5, 2015
I am in the middle of a rebuild and ran Into a part that was broken and was gonna have to wait weeks for a replacement and a gentleman saw my WTB post and sent me one he had on hand out free of charge...No questions asked , just another BBgun guy helping another . This Is the kinda thing guys don't talk about enough on the forums and sometimes get bogged down in who's saying what . Emory Hurley my hats off to you . Sometimes the coolest " agenda" is to just have fun in our sport and help one another out . And shoot our over priced toys good and have a blast .

I asked about seals for the .25 Marauder and my Benjamin pump and several people offered to send me an assortment of o-rings in the correct sizes. Free of charge. I wish I could offer more to the community, but I guess I'll be a sponge until I find some practical way to give back. Thanks to all you generous folks who share your time, knowledge, and experience.

"ztirffritz"I guess I'll be a sponge until I find some practical way to give back. Thanks to all you generous folks who share your time, knowledge, and experience.
Frank,
You are in NO WAY a sponge. You have brought all kinds of information and deals on the market to this forum. YOU ARE the bargain finder here! This is why I stay at this forum; it's because of guys like you and many others that brings idea and suggestions that make Airgunning just that more fun and easy. 

Joe,
Thanks for reminding us how wonderful people are on AGN and that it really is a GREAT FORUM!
Doc