• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How can I pm someone?

Solution
welcome. I believe it is 10 days and 10 good post.
Trying to protect members from scammers and the like.
Settle in and read some threads, ask a few questions, and you will be authorized to message and purchase
from the classifieds in no time.
Good folks and information here.

Doc
As another new member, I too am a bit disappointed in the need to delay, but also understand the need to put up some fences.
My frustration comes from finding an ad for a rifle I might possibly be able to afford, and knowing the good deals go like lightning, but I can't even check on its availability.
Patience has never been my strength, but I shall try...

Reactions: dlb-vbc and bigEdd
10 posts is easy but the 10 days is just time , Do not worry it really goes fast if you forget about it and just have fun talking to others , asking questions , learning as you go . OH welcome to AGN
Thank you, most everybody I have talked to has been great. Really great community here. Cant wait to message more questions if and when I can get my hands on the fx verminator mk2.

As another new member, I too am a bit disappointed in the need to delay, but also understand the need to put up some fences.
My frustration comes from finding an ad for a rifle I might possibly be able to afford, and knowing the good deals go like lightning, but I can't even check on its availability.
Patience has never been my strength, but I shall try...
Agreed, I do appreciate the protection of the community. The 10 posts isnt a problem, its more so the 10 days rule. But, it is what it is. Cheers!