how can fixs my bulldog.357 problem cocking leaver wont reseat

The casting bullet have wait after gun get back Killer hunter home cast bullet i have mode and led and putter bullet self will in set of six time that by 100 series of bullet have own name point just its hollow point and white death either point hollow point black thorns flat point and hollow point now black thorns are coated with Teflon also white death
​flats come long and shorts or give sample to sell cost low then you think 6 free sample 5 dollar for 20 100 10 dollar 200 15 dollar all sold in bag later tin can what you think write back on your thoughts on this 
​there one did not say Killer hunt does come in dum dumbs what mean by that frags when it hit target or go in side the deer cause massive Dangme to organs it only does on impacted when mushroom out it brake apart when hit muscle or bone 

GUY's finial step get it bulldog.357 fix Monday it be shipped off Crossman repair department I been in contacted with Crossman for a week to get right info they been really help as you guy have been to I thank you all I hope all of us can really real support team I also have find gun club why you may ask here I can't fire in yard or near house or around children I could find open field but some open own other people gun club is only chose at this time

FORE THREE day been try send off my bulldog357 to get fix I been cocked block every time I turn post office call it a gun like it real fire arm I told them not a fire arm it a air gun they said is loud it what kind of ammo it like ben grilled I have place where going to then have some sign for it brown paper it so I did that second I support to have name of company and signer name Benjamin then last these rule of post office really cocked block me so I am send by ups know nightmare for real been in Elmira NY rule of post offices is delaying my bulldog357 be fix if it went out last time I get back in meddle of June now meddle of July maybe today wasn't my day whole May all together :/ :angry: :-o :| :no:

Will I finely got bulldog.357 off to Crossman other two day to week was nightmare hassle to red flag to grrrrrrrrrr craziness rule to untied post office like said I never hard any my air gun repaired this one is the first now the wait gone be 4 week to 5 weeks I samite in the meddle of June to July when it get back I have be careful more the warranty down by four if five year one I had stop get thing for it until come back scope and bag and sling even bipod all stopped or on hold 

what type scope should I get high ore low end scope maybe the be my next topic in week from now