• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HOW BOUT’ THEM WILDCATS? LIGHT VS DARK SIDES...

WC MK3 .25 Compact FTW!!!
41B50030-3CC9-4D2B-834F-5539FEC2E633.1601310345.jpeg

I'm amazed with the accuracy of the JSB .25 Hades out of the 700mm superior liner. Haven't done the paper targets and still learning my new baby and breaking her in. Today shooting the hades off the top of my BBQ with a patio chair cushion as a rest and consistently knocking the little yellow leaves that had fallen on top of a log at 101 yards. I really love this gun and think I have it tuned just right now. Will get some chrony numbers and settings soon for everyone but I'm just having too much fun right now. Chipmunks start chirping like hell and the squirrels run when they see me come out or at least the few that are left 😉

WC MK3 .25 Compact FTW!!!
41B50030-3CC9-4D2B-834F-5539FEC2E633.1601310345.jpeg

Those are some big fat rats! Dead now though, nice!

I'm amazed with the accuracy of the JSB .25 Hades out of the 700mm superior liner. Haven't done the paper targets and still learning my new baby and breaking her in. Today shooting the hades off the top of my BBQ with a patio chair cushion as a rest and consistently knocking the little yellow leaves that had fallen on top of a log at 101 yards. I really love this gun and think I have it tuned just right now. Will get some chrony numbers and settings soon for everyone but I'm just having too much fun right now. Chipmunks start chirping like hell and the squirrels run when they see me come out or at least the few that are left 
1f609.svg

Sounds fun!