How accurate are CO2 bb pistols?

The thing about most of these BB 1911’s are that they’re made by the same company - KWC. This includes: Springfield, John Wayne, Sig sauer, barra, tanfoglio witness, and colt commander. Basically all the ones with a drop free full size magazine that feeds BB’s through the cycling of the slide.
I’d say buy the cheapest or prettiest.

I have the Swiss arms 1911 TRS because the ambi safety levers. It’s also made by KWC. It can hit soda cans at 15 feet most of the time, but that’s about it. The barrel to slide fit and slide to frame fit is atrocious as mentioned previously. But these things are so fun they’re worth it. They aren’t buy it for life quality but if it breaks I can buy another one. Mine is probably three years old with over 15,000 BB’s through. The slide stop and corresponding notch on the frame deformed awhile back so I filed it into shape again. The hammer spur and one of the hammer hooks snapped off, so it doesn’t have much longer…

The website Evike sells spare parts for when they break. They’re branded for Elite Force/Umarex but that’s just an Airsoft version still made by KWC.

The nice thing about these is that they operate just like the power burners, which I like more that the pellet 1911’s or double action BB 1911’s.

Just because I want to complicate things, you could look into Airsoft guns. Some of them can be upgraded with tightbore barrels and improved buckings to make them pretty accurate. But I have pellet guns when I want accuracy, BB guns for realism and fun.

Thanks for reading.
@Tex: Great response, thank you!
I have also been thinking about getting a blowback airgun; it is a new world to learn about.
I was unaware of the Swiss arms 1911 TRS. I was also unaware of Evike.

How is the trigger on the Swiss arms 1911 TRS?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Yeah, agreed.
I've bought five different BB pistols. Mostly because they are visually accurate to the gun that are supposed to resemble.
1. Looks = yes (all)
2. weight = yes (all)
3. Co2 cartridge assemble = yes (all)
4. BB into the magazine = yeah, ok (all)
5. BB feeding into the barrel = yes (all)
6. Accuracy = not so much. All no more than ten feet away from the target. One is...sorta accurate, the rest are VERY annoying, inaccurate.

If you want a Co2 pistol...buy a "pellet" shooter. I have two of these. They will be a little more expensive, but well worth the money, in every respect.
Also, either buy from PyramydAir and read the reviews, or go to YouTube and watch the videos of your desired gun.

Mike

Yeah, agreed.
I've bought five different BB pistols. Mostly because they are visually accurate to the gun that are supposed to resemble.
1. Looks = yes (all)
2. weight = yes (all)
3. Co2 cartridge assemble = yes (all)
4. BB into the magazine = yeah, ok (all)
5. BB feeding into the barrel = yes (all)
6. Accuracy = not so much. All no more than ten feet away from the target. One is...sorta accurate, the rest are VERY annoying, inaccurate.

If you want a Co2 pistol...buy a "pellet" shooter. I have two of these. They will be a little more expensive, but well worth the money, in every respect.
Also, either buy from PyramydAir and read the reviews, or go to YouTube and watch the videos of your desired gun.

Mike
Maybe YOUR accuracy is a problem, bb pistols are accurate enough ,i can hit soda can from 50 feet without even training too much

Reactions: R.Ramjet