How about a “How To” on building a garage shooting gallery?

This should be a good thread. Sorry I don't really have much to add about the motors and such. I did think about some options with the guns though. I was thinking of building a multishot qb 79 and bulk filling it from a giant co2 tank. I saw a plan for turning an old fire extinguisher into a co2 canister capable of tethering to any bulk fill gun. I believe that the rig ran upside down because co2 settles to the bottom. It's not something I really fully investigated but definitely something that I was interested in. I always loved the gallerys at fairs and such but was always disappointed in the accuracy of rifles that they use. It took me until I was a teenager to realize that they were purposely inaccurate so you can't win the big prizes lol. Definitely following this thread! 😎

I have motors, gears, belts and power sources scavenged from electric things that have died (vacuums, blenders, etc.). Rip them apart and throw away the stuff I don't want.

It may sound a little low rent but you could drive around your neighborhood the evenings before trash days and snag some dead things for parts. You'll just have to beat the flea market scavengers to the punch.

Other than that, a gallery sounds like fun but I don't have anything low power enough to not worry about ricochets or destroy the gallery.