Houston area Forum member

Howdy from Houston! I don't spend much time on this forum but just happen to come across this thread.

There is a group of us that shoot air rifle silhouette almost every Wednesday evening and hold club matches every first Sunday of the month at the Bayou Rifles Addicks range (I-10 and Eldridge).

We welcome anyone to come shoot with us during our practices and matches. If you're not into standing/off-hand shooting then we can set up becnhrest or F-class style silhouette for you too.

Our smallbore silhouette matches are the second Saturdays of the month and we can do the same benchrest/F-class if you bring your smallbore gun, or if you want to try it with your 22 or 25 cal air gun we can do that too.

If you would like to join us then send me an email and we will get you the pertinent information: [email protected]

Guys , just Curious to see how many of the people on this forum are from the greater Houston area?
I’m new to this, Just blown away by the technology and accuracy and just looking for like-minded people near to me. I live in the Woodlands area.
Welcome..

If you are looking for something informal there is a small group of us that get together every so often for a shoot.

We have a variety of targets set up.
1) 30 yard paper target set up for zeroing
2) 50 yard KYL ( Know Your Limits ) 1/4" to 1-1/2" Steel Dangler target
3) 50 yard various Resettable steel targets
4) 105 yard Various Steel Target
5) We usually have some kind of shoot and destroy targets set up @ 50 yards
Example: Mr Potato Heads, 3 of them to shoot their limbs, eyes, etc. ..
Green plastic Army men glued to wooden base
ping pong balls on golf tee's, paint balls on golf tee's, golf balls hanging off a tree limb on string

We are in Conroe off the South Loop / FM 2854 area so we are not too far from you in the Woodlands

If you are interested just shoot me a PM and we'll get you the details and take your contact info to let you know when our next get together will be.

Reactions: Flash_The_Floof