Hot Deal on Norma Pellets!

I tried those pellets when I ran across them in a local store. I had hopes for them in the 15.9 gr size, but all my rifles hated them. The 17.6 gr heavies worked out in a couple rifles, but outside locally available, no advantage, not cheap, or particularly accurate. I know if you order pellets from AoAz you should call vs an on line purchase, the shipping charges are far lower when you call.

200 pellets per tin?

Am I the only one who feels my intelligence is being insulted when someone dumps 200 pellets in a tin, offers them for sale at $8.00 (on sale from $12.00!), and then tells me what an amazing deal they are?

200 pellets for $8 is kind of the norm at this point. JSB's are ~$18 for 500 pellets so two tins of the Norma is $16 for 400 pellets. They're in the same ball park...

200 pellets per tin?

Am I the only one who feels my intelligence is being insulted when someone dumps 200 pellets in a tin, offers them for sale at $8.00 (on sale from $12.00!), and then tells me what an amazing deal they are?

200 pellets for $8 is kind of the norm at this point. JSB's are ~$18 for 500 pellets so two tins of the Norma is $16 for 400 pellets. They're in the same ball park...

You're right, and I recognize that, but it's not an "amazing deal".

I was going to try some, till I got the the shipping page and the cheapest shipping method was over $27! That kinda puts a dampener on any perceived deal also!

That is the reason why I seldom buy anything from AOA. The shipping is most often much higher than other vendors. To bad it is cuz they often have what I am after but I seldom purchase there because of the shipping cost.

Call them when ordering to request to put them in a USPS Priority Mail flat rate box.

Shipping is killer for only one or 2 small items.

Might give an excuse to buy another gun and have them stuff the pellet tins in with the rifle.

The fact that you would have to call and beg for reasonable shipping rates makes it a moot point for me. Either they provide reasonable shipping or they don't.

I will not beg.

We are listening and hear you. Our cart allows Small Flat Rate boxes as an option, but removes this after about 2 tins. Our phone staff can visually inspect the fit and get you 3, sometimes 4 small items, where the cart cannot. We want to deliver product safely, so we won't push the limits too far. We are working on this function to try to keep prices down online too. If you are willing to call, we promise our sales staff will take care of you, without begging ;)

Airguns of Arizona

We are listening and hear you. Our cart allows Small Flat Rate boxes as an option, but removes this after about 2 tins. Our phone staff can visually inspect the fit and get you 3, sometimes 4 small items, where the cart cannot. We want to deliver product safely, so we won't push the limits too far. We are working on this function to try to keep prices down online too. If you are willing to call, we promise our sales staff will take care of you, without begging ;)

Airguns of Arizona

Thank you!

I may have to take another look at your .177 pellet prices and availability. (smile)

We are listening and hear you. Our cart allows Small Flat Rate boxes as an option, but removes this after about 2 tins. Our phone staff can visually inspect the fit and get you 3, sometimes 4 small items, where the cart cannot. We want to deliver product safely, so we won't push the limits too far. We are working on this function to try to keep prices down online too. If you are willing to call, we promise our sales staff will take care of you, without begging ;)

Airguns of Arizona
Nice of you to come back and verify it may be worth a phone call regarding shipping. I've purchase 4,200 count tins in a flat rate before with -what we all want- no damage.

John