• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hornet 64 yds.

I was waiting for some pests to show up at work when I spotted this hornet landing on the fence I was watching. I cranked the scope to 60x and hit record. This is the second time in a couple weeks that my target flew at the perfect time as I squeezed the trigger. The last target was a sparrow.
I thought this video was pretty cool.

Impact .22 18 gr. JSB vortex golden eagle 15-60x

You must have a great job. Good shooting too
Thanks. Yes I work for an ammunition manufacturer and we also deal in firearms including machineguns and suppressors. I run the loading room and I get to build custom rifles as well and do the pressure testing of the ammo. I get to shoot at work for the job plus take care of the pests on the property with my air rifles. How many people can say they get to shoot an m60 or mp5 at work.

Thanks. Yes I work for an ammunition manufacturer and we also deal in firearms including machineguns and suppressors. I run the loading room and I get to build custom rifles as well and do the pressure testing of the ammo. I get to shoot at work for the job plus take care of the pests on the property with my air rifles. How many people can say they get to shoot an m60 or mp5 at work.
LDP acronym for Lucky Damn Person?

• Haha
Reactions: LDP