Hopelessly Addicted

Is it just me? Five months ago I was going to buy a airgun to get the crows that were destroying my new boat covers. So, I searched the internet and to my suprise IMPACT mk2 . WOW. I got to have one , then the M3 came out right after. Of corse I had to get one of those. Then a Daystate compressor and so on. I hope Im done But no last night I had to order another M3 . Am I the only one that has this addiction?? Please Help . Bill Squillace

i started, needing something to keep things out of my garden and chicken coop, and it 'was' very effective .. of course i needed to refine my operation some and that justified buying more guns and equipment, have 2 tanks a compressor and 10 guns now, even though the single gun with handpump was fine .. i'd say at most on average i need a single shot on a pest once a month ... but i have options .. yes options lol ..

My neighbor, I'll call him, "The Pusher," sold me a Benjamin Trail NP XL in.22 (2018) for $25. He hated it, too hard to cock, didn't group and terrible trigger. Got it shooting good, then stumbled on something called a PCP. Umarex Gauntlet, Wildcat MK3 and M3 later, I'm wondering what just happened? From Deal of the Century to hard core addict in 6 months. Good news is I'm finally cured. Just need a Yong Heng compressor and then that's it. Of course, I'm looking at some others, but just looking doesn't mean anything.

WM

Like a rash with no cure... :)

Started with a R9 for poops n giggles (because covid scared the shooting ranges into closing); currently on a pair of Crosmans (1701 & 1720). Wide (price) range of other beauties in between along with supporting accessories. Told myself the CLX will be the last once avail. We'll see where/when/if the rash goes away.

Yes, welcome to the wonderful airgun sickness/obsession/addiction it's great you could join us here and be a part of it. ;^) Once I was on the dark side I decided not to buy more than one gun a year. Naturally I did not accomplish this. Managed for six months that's when things went off the rails and I bought another then another three months later. Just lately, I had a really bad spell after not going to any meetings for awhile, and purchased six guns in four months. Where was my sponsor then? Naturally this does not include the several scopes, a couple of compressors, a couple of tanks and so many other accessories for these things. So the addiction has had it's way with me and I am loving it! ;^) Enjoy it while you can.

I think that when you rent your house out and sleep in a tent in the back yard, so you can afford to buy more airguns, you may need to seek out some professional help but I am not quite sure of that just yet. Cuz it really doesn't seem all that bad out here. ;^)

I´m not alone!!!!!

I started with a pump rifle, two years ago, then a Diana 34, then a Marauder, then another Marauder, then an AA S510, then another AA, then a Wildcat, then a Brocock Hp, then another Brocock HP, now I have 2 impact, a Steyr for FT, a HW30 and a wildcat MK3 will arrive these days.
I confess that I have sold several for a matter of space and money, but I am always waiting for a new rifle.
Another thing that I have found liking is buying accessories, which is why I am a fan of FX now, barrels in different lengths and types, etc, it is almost as fun as buying a new rifle, changing the barrel and seeing how it shoots.
All this without mentioning the scopes, compressors, tanks, bipods, rests...etc ...

Jorge

Oh, you are fine...

20210531_143303.1622497786.jpg
20210531_143518.1622497787.jpg