hope you are not sick of watching more starlings getting smacked

@qball, lol you got me there for a second. yeah, there are way too many starlings during this time and farmer told me they will be even more in the next month or so due to the berries farms nearby. I guess I will need order more ammo, lol.

@Yo, Damon. Thank you and I will keep posting them getting smacked, lol.

@clgraham, yes the juveniles have no idea what danger is. I usually try to tag the adults first then they would just hang around and wondering what had happened to their parents. So nice targets to follow up with.

@Joshua. yes I use a laser range finder as this is the most essential tool to have in your gear in order to be more successful in finding out how far the targets are and you can then dial in or hold over. But sometimes the laser doesn't pick up if the background is not reflective. For me I try to remember what the roof top or locations that I normally shoot at so I can be quicker to the trigger. Only thing slowing me down is to do the recording etc. After you get a good range finder, you still need to zero your gun shooting at these ranges so you can be accurate.

@Blackpaw. Good to hear, lol, hopefully you will get your chance and tagging them as well.

thank you all for the support. Cheers. ps. more videos are on their way as I generally go out to the farm on weekends.