• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Several months ago I was interested and inquired on PCP airguns. Several of you helped me and I landed on an FX Royale 400. I got set up and have recently had some time to get back to it. I am still amazed at this rifle. Shoots 1 hole groups at 50 yards out of the box. I have taken it squirrel hunting and head shots off hand up to 35-40 yards are normal. How can this rifle make an old shaky man look good??? My question is what do I do with a dozen high end 22's and 100,000 rounds of 22 shells??

Thanks again for all the advice and help!

Lonnie

Hey Lonnie, maybe sell the powder burners and get a dedicated bench rifle...perhaps a .25 RAW, or a FX Crown. I’m betting you would really enjoy one of those. You’ll be able to shoot groups just like with the Royal except at 100 yards! I know exactly what you mean about the Royal making you look good, my .177 Royal makes me very happy.

A lot of the FX mags are interchangeable. I believe the streamline and crown mags will work. The new (sideshot)? magazines are pretty awesome. But it is an 18 round mag on my crown, and may not fit under your scope? Also, I have found with my FX, deformed pellets still shoot extremely well due to the barrel design. I'd suggest shooting them at a target anyhow and seeing how they do.