• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hong Yeng temperature sensor batteries?

I just received my Hong Yeng compressor and got it assembled tonight. There's one problem, it didn't come with any batteries for the temperature sensor. I looked through the box and all the misc. bags and nothing, no mention of batteries in the Chinglish manual. I spent 1/2 hour online looking but no answer. 

Does anyone know what size of batteries the temperature sensor takes?

Thanks.

Doug

Doug,

Give this procedure a shot, and let me/us know how you make out:

*Loosen / Open both the side screws w/ the red knobs while the comp is Off
*Turn the comp On, Then Tighten / Close both screws to start building pressure slowly / gradually
[Doing this will let the compressor motor soft-start with no initial load on it – also great for people who's comps like to pop breakers]
*Whether or not your comp shuts off automatically or you shut it off manually – Loosen / Open those side screws again – At least the one on the right.. 
When manually shutting off – Open those screws or the right screw First – Then shut off the comp.. 
When using auto-shut off – As soon as the comp shuts off – Open the screws [or right screw] to quickly bleed off the remaining high pressure..

**I usually crack the right screw open a few times randomly anyways – Just to help prevent excess moisture build up in the lines / system

🙂 

Sam -