• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Honest opinions on AEA Rifles

I see a lot of reviews and tests and for the most part it seems like the majority of AEA rifles are very accurate. The prices aren't ridiculous and they look pretty good overall.
What my concern is why is there so many for sale in the classifieds?
I am in the market for a 25 cal pcp and my budget can't stand up to a $2000.00 rifle without glass .
If anyone has owned a Challenger pro for a while maybe chime in and let me know if you're completely happy or not .
Thanks in advance ,
Terry
they are crap. mine the barrel broke where it goes into the gun whee the 4 holes are! that was a bill for a used barrel then the shroud scewed up that was another $50! the safety broke off! now it wont hold air at all! the air is coming out of the fill port quicker then i can get it in! now they (utah) wants me to send it in paying another $100/200 to fix it. they are junk thats why sooo many people are selling them!! the shops will fix it once & charge you then they dont want anything to do with them. its china we are all fueling our demise & their (chinas) war on united states!!

Reactions: hgg2k