Honest Opinion!

If you use PayPal and just add the 3% and choose the option buying goods or services then you are protected if you don't receive the goods. Having said that I am currently trying to work a deal for the linked gun posted above, however, until I work out the details I told Adam NOT to hold it for me.

I have a Condor .25 full length with no moderator. It was my first PCP purchase last December and I like it a lot. I shoot my own cast bullets in it and it develops over 100 ft lb of energy at the muzzle. It is accurate as a hunting gun (I rarely shoot targets) and very powerful (it has punched through a refrigerator at 100 yards). As to the company AirForce, I have had direct dealings with them on numerous occasions and no complaints. I like them so much I now sell their products (among others) in my new business.

Thurmond

I echo both Cally & Thurmond's thoughts on the Condor. I currently own 4 Airforce guns ... have oodles of AF parts, including all the barrel sizes, calibers, and various shrouds/moderators. They're fun, accurate and have plenty of power! I'll post two of them later this week as Photobucket is down for maintenance.

Here's a video of a fully loaded bird that I bought from John L (Pandemic Videos) minus the shroud. http://youtu.be/AsfaTr5VPZ0

Carl

The Airforce Condor SS is an excellent value in my opinion! I've had my Condor and a Talon ss for 7 years now and have changed them over to many configurations. In my opinion it's one of the best platforms to learn and understand the fundamentals of PCP. I'm sure you understand them, but I didn't when I purchased mine. Once I learned how shoot it "without flexing the bottle neck" It became extremely accurate after some tuning and with the help of many forum members. There are so many options and configurations that you can just about satisfy any airgun situation. Sure, I love my Edgun and Cricket but there will always be a place for my Airforce Condor! I just cant let it go. I consider it my right of passage. I just pulled it off the wall the other day for some 100 yard shooting. It shot wonderful! The customer service in my opinion has be great as well.

Good luck with it!
T.J.

"ebigham1"I am looking to get an Airforce Condor SS .25 cal. I am wanting honest opinions about the gun and company. I am looking for people who have owned or compared one. Also if you like something different please state why you like it.

Thanking everyone in advance.
Eddie
I'm probably the wrong person to ask, as I have a few Condors in .25 cal, all are shooting JSB King Heavies between 950-975 fps, all put one pellet on top of each other and all are sighted in close to 70 yds and have about 42fpe at 90 yards. I will get a another Airforce gun but have not decided on the model yet...

One of the major things I like is they have 4 "O" rings and that is it... all in the bottle valve area... easy to replace, I don't have to take apart my gun like I do with other makes I have. Here is a pic of my stock Condor SS in 22 ... she is shooting 21.1gr Kodiaks at ~1005 fps, a very powerful long range gun for a .22 ... One of the guns I'm thinking about is a Condor in .25 !

These guns are very simple and crude by FX, Daystate and Air Arms standards ... but they work and are very, very powerful .. and accurate. I might add to what other have said, I ordered a couple of extra parts, just because and customer service has been very, very nice and shipments were quick.

wll2506

They aren't my taste but I have shot a friends and I liked it more than I expected to. It shot nicely, it was accurate, it was very light. They have no real stock, they just bolt on the grip, shoulder stock and forearm so they save a few lb over other designs which makes them great to carry in the woods. 

The have interchangeable LW barrels so you can easily change caliber or length which is a nice touch. No other brand has as many aftermarket mods and upgrades available as airforce guns and the Marauder. I particularly like the AR grip frames for the airforce guns.

The downside is that they are single shot (which spoils my enjoyment). They are loud and I didn't particularly like the triggers. For the money, also check out the Sumatra carbine for a powerful hunting air gun.

"ebigham1"Thanks to everyone. Your experience with airforce has been wonderful and informative. I will be getting a condor ss .25 when i get back from vacation on the 10th. Now I have to figure out either new or used.

Once again thanks
Edward
You will probably get your 25 Condor SS before I get mine.. let us know the velocity you get, especially if you are shooting JSB KH's (my pellet of choice)

wll2506

CONTINUED !

Went out again and got a GS with my .22 Condor SS ... it hits hard using heavy pellets but no where near the smack of a .25 using heavy pellets. .25 is the way to go for sure, I know you will be very happy !

wll2506