Homemade Stock II

One of the best posts I've read on an American Airgun forum in a very long time.

Not only well documented with text and pictures but done by a true Craftsman. Your woodworking skills are truly impressive.

What really struck a chord with me is the fact that I had total knee replacement surgery a year ago and can't imagine being in the shop for as long as this took during your recovery!

I am impressed on many levels! Well done.

Reactions: Bandito
John, when you have your other knee worked on let me know. I need a custom stock for my TX-200 … that I haven’t even ordered yet ….. but will if you make me a stock. Lol

Seriously nice work. Steve C look out, there’s a new sheriff in town … and he has the hat for it.

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

John, when you have your other knee worked on let me know. I need a custom stock for my TX-200 … that I haven’t even ordered yet ….. but will if you make me a stock. Lol

Seriously nice work. Steve C look out, there’s a new sheriff in town … and he has the hat for it.

View attachment 448970
Gary…who’s that ugly guy next to you?

Reactions: Bandito
One of the best posts I've read on an American Airgun forum in a very long time.

Not only well documented with text and pictures but done by a true Craftsman. Your woodworking skills are truly impressive.

What really struck a chord with me is the fact that I had total knee replacement surgery a year ago and can't imagine being in the shop for as long as this took during your recovery!

I am impressed on many levels! Well done.
Thank you for your compliment. I had intended to document the process for reference, as I would like to build a few more in the future. My issue in my post was to not get carried away showing photos that weren’t very interesting, or only meant something to me….I tend to get really engrossed in projects, and it really helps me ignore my pain. John