Homemade rifle stand

Thanks oldspook! Pretty basic and simple but I love how it works. An old 1 x 3 board that's been lying around in my garage forever and
the u-shaped piece is part of an ATV rifle rack that I found out on frozen lake st claire about 10 years ago. Also note the 2 strips of old
credit card inserted under the rear base to compensate for the warp in the assembly :) LoL. Now it's sits dead flat, no teetering. When
I get a chance I think I'm gonna buzz about 1/2" off the bottom of the fore end support so the Wildcat sits more level front to back.
Obviously I could have purchased a gun vise or stand but making your own is always so much more satisfying.

So anyway, do you ever make any of this kind of stuff?

I've been working on a custom design for one for a while. 

I want it to have a few more features than the typical one (which probably explains why it is taking me so long). Specifically:

- it is going to have a holder for onboard air. I thought it would be a neat idea to use one of my 30 minute scba tanks to weigh it down for stability and have a hose coming out near the rifle's fill port to allow for easy filling or even a tethered set-up (if I ever bought a big bore)

- The main body will be fiberglass to make it light to carry into the field but it will have slots for additional steel bars if I need additional stability above what I get from the weight of the air tank

- I'm using a sliding (X / Y) vise to clamp for forearm in place while still allowing backward motion for any recoil. This is attached to a swivel base to allow aiming before locking it down. 

- I'm building a lockable wheel base for when I use it for window shooting so I can move it around the house easily. 

- I am installing a few small draws at the back for tins of pellets, spare mags and anything else I want handy but don't want to risk losing in the field

- I bought two small shaving mirrors to install at the front so I can see how much air is left without sticking my face in front of the barrel of a loaded gun.

It's going to be epic if I can pull it off.