Homemade FX dreamline caliber change kit?

Probably a dumb question, but can you make your own caliber change kits without having to buy a new shroud for each caliber? I saw that HUMA makes the dual hole transfer ports for .177 .22 .25 and .30, and was wondering if you can use your original shroud that comes with your gun ( ie. I have a .25 cal 600mm STX barrel) and buy a .22 cal barrel and .22 pellet probe along with one of HUMA’s .22 transfer ports, and save money on not buying another shroud.

Just wondering because FX’s barrels are free floated, and if I recall correctly, the barrels have o rings which can be taken off if the barrels are different diameters. Sorry if this makes absolutely no sense.

Thanks, PlinkForFun 

Yes you can. Most all parts are caliber specific, except for the shroud and barrel housing. 

I converted my 500mm .22 to a 600mm barrel. Shroud and barrel housing were $125 shipped. New liner $110.

Go to FX site download Dreamlite barrel kit pdf. for part numbers. You can order parts from FX USA. Not sure about probes and if you can save any money by going that rout but it is possible. 

O-rings I would order from the oring store.

Btw if I could find a.177 liner I would order parts for my 500mm shroud and housing, no one seems to carry them.