Homemade furniture 🪑

Homemade Furniture for airguns that is...stocks, grips, parts/accessories and so on. It can be made from any material, but wood is cool! Please post your hard work here and show us what you made for your airgun! 

Here is my most recent addition: Talonp foregrip
F02E5082-001D-4B9F-BEC1-FD04D4F3021B.1600040735.jpeg

Reactions: Vana2 and Brent
lol ... timing is everything. So I'm a new owner of a RTI Prophet. It is a nice gun. It is also (for me anyway) proving to be somewhat "clunky" trying to get comfortable with it. I pop onto here and see this thread re: "furniture". Yeah - I just did that to my brand new gun.

Looks kinda dumb? Yeah

Works - feels much more comfortable to me when using it? Also a yeah. ;)

A plus - didn't cost me a dime - scrap wood found around the house.

Am I willing to buy a real adjustable butt plate like one of the ones all of the cool FX kids have? A third yeah. Does anyone know of a vendor that makes them for the RTI's?

( if you do - lets not hijack this thread - just msg me? :) ) Without further adieu . . . ( lol )

rti_prophet_woodblock_buttend.1600044368.jpg

↑ lol . . . it's literally a piece of 2x4 cut down to more like a 2x2.5. I did quick sand it to debur it / knock off potential slivers . . . . yeah it's fancy.
1f605.svg
I've asked around and "shopped" some but have yet to find one that specifically says it'll work on / is made for the RTI.

is it just for table top/bench rest or for walking around too? Cant be that comfortable. Is that you preferred pull length? Is that where you would have the adjustable butt pad land on your shoulder if you had one?

Reactions: Bandito
↑ lol . . . it's literally a piece of 2x4 cut down to more like a 2x2.5. I did quick sand it to debur it / knock off potential slivers . . . . yeah it's fancy.
1f605.svg
I've asked around and "shopped" some but have yet to find one that specifically says it'll work on / is made for the RTI.

If you take a couple pictures of the butt pad front and back with and without the block, I’d love to look at it. I am unfamiliar with the gun but it looks like you’ve gotten two screws through two vertically cut areas for a shoulder stock, unless that is something you added too. Because it has that already, you could make a really sweet adjustable Walnut pad, something like this but larger to fit the gun:
image.1600049504.jpg

Reactions: Vana2