• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Homebrew FX Chrony display

20230209_152626.jpg

• Love
Reactions: M0ist0ne
@bigHUN and anyone I am interested in programming the fake shot. Any help? Thanks.
I am not a coder I got this one as well, for my M5Stack Core, but there are other "fake shot servers" on discord for different units as well.
No display and unfortunately cannot see even the battery status, only a black screen, but I charge it before use and works just fine.
Push the button and creates the fake shot speed (fps or m/s is preset in the display).

View attachment FX_server.zip

Reactions: Dremo59 and rc4fun
Need some help please. So i did all steps in https://github.com/DaystateRebel/FXChrony_M5STICK_PLUS and when i upload i get this message.

C:\Users\user\Desktop\FXChrony_M5STICK_PLUS-main\FXChrony_M5STICK_PLUS\FXChrony_M5STICK_PLUS.ino:4:10: fatal error: ttfbin.h: No such file or directory
#include "ttfbin.h"
^~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h"
Used: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\m5stack\hardware\esp32\2.0.6\libraries\SD
Not used: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Arduino15\libraries\SD
exit status 1

Compilation error: ttfbin.h: No such file or directory

I'm an absolute noob to Arduino. I know less than nothing about it, but after 4 hours, I finally got my M5stick working, using the M5stick plus ino file. I was missing the OpenFontRender library. I couldn't find it on the Arduino library, but I found it in Github, so now it's all good!! Thanks for all who contributed to this project!!
Good to ear it was solved for you. Any clues please about the speaker hat ?

I have downloaded the S3 sketch from this location:
https://github.com/DaystateRebel/FXChrony_T_Display_S3

I have followed the steps as per the Readme File.

When Compiling the Sketch it seems like it does not finish it and give these lines "errors" regarding the BLE

In file included from c:\Users\Home\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP32_BLE_Arduino\src/BLEAdvertising.h:15,
from c:\Users\Home\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP32_BLE_Arduino\src/BLEServer.h:19,
from c:\Users\Home\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP32_BLE_Arduino\src/BLEDevice.h:18,
from C:\Users\Home\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\Sketches\FXChrony_T_Display_S3\FXChrony_T_Display_S3\FXChrony_TTGO_s3\FXChrony_TTGO_s3.ino:4:
c:\Users\Home\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP32_BLE_Arduino\src/FreeRTOS.h:61:28: error: 'ringbuf_type_t' has not been declared
Ringbuffer(size_t length, ringbuf_type_t type = RINGBUF_TYPE_NOSPLIT);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then:

exit status 1

Compilation error: exit status 1

No sure what this all means
Any advice?

Thanks

Ok I got the code to Download.

Had to uninstall the ESP32 BLE Arduino

It only used the default BLE that installs with Arduino as I understand.

It searches for a Chrony and as soon as I switch mine on the Searching stops and screen goes blank.

Do I need to add my chrony info somewhere in the code?
All sorted

I see you need to fire a shot for the unit to change the display>
Great info.

Thanks