Home home on the range

Another morning on my little range. Tree rats were raiding the bird feeders again. all three thru the ear. First at short range, next a 56 yards and last at 80 yards. Too lazy to set date on the camera, As if I knew how. LOL

They kept showing up one at a time. Got tired of cleaning them. Open season here year long. Central Texas. All thru the Ear. 
DSC02864.1628110495.JPG
DSC02854.1628110510.JPG
He wants those Squirrels! My Wee Doggie. :<)

Uragan, slug 47.2 gr at slightly over 100 fpe, .251 dia. My hand cast. And a pic of how I sharpen a knife that has steel that can hold it well. This one, CPM 20cv. 

Knife 

DSC02848.1628110429.JPG
DSC02849.1628110438.JPG
DSC02851.1628110452.JPG
DSC02852.1628110463.JPG
 Yep, that Scope is a Zeiss. The Uragan deserves it! ;<)

DSC02855.1628161569.JPG
Thank
DSC02853.1628161605.JPG
DSC02858.1628161620.JPG
s Guy's! I'm really enjoying the Uragan. It was a cake walk to get the power up there. 

I love the little range I have here. I was forcibly moved by State with eminent domain. They had to set me up as we were so I make them put it in writhing that I would have a range with a back stop at their expense. I was shocked that they agreeded. But I didn't let them know it. LOL!

Denis, you know how much I love a good blade! the other one is a steel. (Pun0?, it is supposed to be from Kershaw and is their new entry from the U.S.A. and is marked 1716 to commemorate t. However, they were not ready to make them so the Knife is as you can see, although marked on the other side, Kershaw, actually made at the Zero Tolerance facility with a true Super Steel and a fraction of the cost usually associated with a ZT.

Yo can see the mark on the ricasso of the blade with the circle with a line thru it. 

I send you the link if you wish. 20cv is miles ahead of edge holding over sv 30 or sv35. It is the U.S version of M-390 powdered metallurgy.

Hey Chilly pepper! Thanks Guy, and Yep, Qball, I am really enjoying the range and it helps with my ongoing slug testing. I don't know what I would do without it here. 

That little Wee Doggy is my best buddy. Best an smartest dog I've ever had. Too smart! He knows just how to play me. LOL

Knife 

DSC02855.1628161569.JPG
Thank
DSC02853.1628161605.JPG
DSC02858.1628161620.JPG
s Guy's! I'm really enjoying the Uragan. It was a cake walk to get the power up there. 

I love the little range I have here. I was forcibly moved by State with eminent domain. They had to set me up as we were so I make them put it in writhing that I would have a range with a back stop at their expense. I was shocked that they agreeded. But I didn't let them know it. LOL!

Denis, you know how much I love a good blade! the other one is a steel. (Pun0?, it is supposed to be from Kershaw and is their new entry from the U.S.A. and is marked 1716 to commemorate t. However, they were not ready to make them so the Knife is as you can see, although marked on the other side, Kershaw, actually made at the Zero Tolerance facility with a true Super Steel and a fraction of the cost usually associated with a ZT.

Yo can see the mark on the ricasso of the blade with the circle with a line thru it. 

I send you the link if you wish. 20cv is miles ahead of edge holding over sv 30 or sv35. It is the U.S version of M-390 powdered metallurgy.

Hey Chilly pepper! Thanks Guy, and Yep, Qball, I am really enjoying the range and it helps with my ongoing slug testing. I don't know what I would do without it here. 

That little Wee Doggy is my best buddy. Best an smartest dog I've ever had. Too smart! He knows just how to play me. LOL

Knife

And I thought I was doing something when I moved up to a D2 blade. I have a nice Kizer in my Amazon shopping list, with an S35VN blade, but I also have been on the lookout for a 20CV that tickles my fancy. There is a ZT that fits the bill, but it's more flashy than functional.