• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Holosun HS507C X2 red dot pistol sight with unused Picatinny mounting plate and instant-on feature

Classified Status
SOLD
** SOLD **

I've had this Holosun HS507C X2 red dot sight for about three years. I used it briefly on an air pistol which I no longer own but mostly kept it as a spare. It includes an unused Picatinny mounting plate, a flexible rubber sight cover for protection, and the original product box.

This is a very bright red dot sight, visible in daylight, with a shake-awake feature that instantly turns n the sight when it is picked up or moved. It includes a built-in solar cell, though the battery should last for years of modest use. The glass is clean and the sight functions normally. And as shown in the attached pictures, the finish shows almost no signs of cosmetic wear.

I'm offering this one for $150 which includes the cost of shipping within the continental United States.

The box will be securely packaged and shipped by UPS. I’ve shipped many items over the years and have never had any problems with damage during shipping.

Thanks for looking!

JP

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited: