• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Holosun HS403B 2-MOA red dot pistol sight with built-in high Picatinny mount

Classified Status
NLA
** SOLD pending receipt of funds **

I've had this Holosun HS403B 2-MOA red dot pistol sight with a built-in high Picatinny mount for a few years. I used it occasionally on different airguns which required a high-mount red dot sight, but mostly kept it as a spare for quick tests of a new airgun. The built-in mount fits a Picatinny rail, and there are rubber lens caps to protect the glass. The case shows some light cosmetic wear along the edges as shown in the attached pictures, but it is fully functional. The glass is clean and there are scratches or damage. It's a bright sight, visible in daylight, with a shake-awake feature that instantly turns the red dot on whenever the sight is picked up or moved.

I'm offering this one for $50 which includes the cost of shipping within the continental United States.

That's about ½ off of the current retail price for one of these.

The box will be securely packaged and shipped by UPS.
I’ve shipped many items over the years and have never had any problems with damage during shipping.

Thanks for looking!

JP

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg